If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday...yipee!

Somehow, over the past couple of day I have managed to turn off the high-strung, neurotic part of me that I have grown to love.
 
It's really starting to freak me out!
 
I currently have no plans for the weekend. If nothing materializes, I might just concentrate on cleaning this place. I'm 'posed to be meeting someone for coffee. Yeah, coffee, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
 
If I did that I would probably die, and I've yet to meet the boy worth doing that for.
 
Sigh...
 
Stupid boy in the IM screen making Jenny sad. Stupid Jimmy Eat World blarring making it worse. I think I was right to tell Lynn that he is my punishment for being me.
 
Remember what I said last week, well, apparently I should really consider changing my name to Gilligan.
 
Or start holding my breath for coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment