If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Early to Rise

Sheesh, you'd think I would still be in bed right now. I got up at 7:30a. Right now, I am just taking a break from cleaning. Although, I could just sit so that I can't see the rest of the house and enjoy this one clean room.

Maybe I'll paint today.

Been thinking about everything I said last night. That whole mood has stuck. It's really not a bad thing.

Whatever.

It's just not in the cards for some people. But it's not like I haven't got friends.

Guess I just want to much. My expectations are unreasonable for this day and age. Life's too short to settle for bad sex and a mediocre friendship.

Whatever.

Shrug.

It's looking like a great day for shoe shopping or shopping in general for that matter.

I think it's time to really tighten the rein on the three strike rule, even if it means that it puts all the current players out.

It's not like they all weren't given plenty of warm-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment