If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, February 13, 2006

On the eve of Black Tuesday...

Impress your friends and co-workers and bone up on your VD trivia. I mean Valentines Day, but you know one thing can lead to another so you may want to look at both.

Last night, I started a new Sims family. Its me and three people in my life. Its kind of funny that without any intervention on my part one of the characters is a lot like their real counterpart. Kinda creepy really Its mostly for my own amusement. I am having a hard time getting them jobs that most closely match their own real life ones. I have a hard time managing multiple Sims so a lot of what has happened has been the Sims doing. Too bad I couldnt get everybody together and test this is real life

I dont really care that tomorrow is Valentines Day. I have plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment