If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, February 6, 2006

Back in the saddle again?

Or not, I don't know. I want to get back to this thing called blogging, but I find myself just kinda blah.

It's not that I don't have stuff to talk about and bitch about and share with the class. I just don't find my heart to be in it these days.

Odd turn of events lately, eh?

So, for whatever reason I seem to find myself suddenly in weird triangle that I did not create (for a change). It started with this one guy who I was supposed to go out with a couple of months ago, but it never panned out. He out of the blue starts IMing me about two weeks ago. Telling me shit that I am wondering what makes me so special to get this confessional, and I took it as that. A one time thing, but I was apparently wrong. I have limited details,and therefore a limited opinion of the other. Well, except  for he's free flowing with the compliments, and almost doesn't seem real sometimes...

So between the two of them the first one seems to me the better match at least intellectually, and well, yeah he's pretty too. Even on shallow levels he would win, because he's older and could probably pay my bills if I could bend in the right ways (which I am not sure that I could do, because I don't know if I could ever be that adventerous). Yeah, the second seems like someone I would never date ever, okay, maybe not ever, but not for long. I suspect we play for different teams if you know what I mean. He's younger than me which is good for the ego and he's also pretty, but he's into some things that I think would eventually bore the hell out of me. And by into, I mean totally consumed...

I don't know, maybe Lynn is right. Maybe I'm just adding new balls of yarn to play with, and that's all either of these guys will be to me.

Sigh, I don't know what else to say....

I

No comments:

Post a Comment