If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heh...

Getting ready to leave work, it's nice to have my PC back. (It got maimed in the latest upgrade.)

I have been in a content mood. I shudder to say good because I don't know if I would classify how I feel right now as entirely happy, etc, etc.

Went to lunch with Jess, it surprised her I think. I needed to get out of here for a bit.

I'm trying to decide what to do this evening. I need to clean. I need to organize. What sounds really good though involves nothing...

No thinking. No cleaning. No cooking. Just kicking back. Maybe a soak in the tub.

If only it were possible :o/

Today I have Fall Out Boy's "XO" stuck in my head...

"Chose love or sympathy, but never both."

No comments:

Post a Comment