If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I would have been...

I think I would have been better to leave today at the Nin quote, but you know me. Totally unable to leave well enough alone...
 
I went to an informational meeting for an MBA program this evening. My head is a-swirl. That's a lot of money and no guarentees.
 
I also called the one and the other. Just got off the phone with the other as a matter of fact. It's made me feel a little teary. I'm not sad. It's just that the other as is as freakin' sweet as you could want to me. I'm not used to that. I'm holding out faith that the one will call back. I don't know why but I told Lynn last night that part of me felt like it was going to be like oh so many other times in life when the boy I like disappeared off the face of the earth.
 
Lynn thinks I should just pray that they have their kids on opposite weekend and have fun.
 
Lynn is a genius :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment