If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, December 5, 2005

Explaining it all away...

That's what I am doing today, explaining it all away. It's just some funky chemical thing. That's all.

It is peculiar though, the way that seeing someone more than you see your own family or friends can evoke such feelings.

Such infatuation. Such twitterpation. Such a crush I haven't had in sometime.

I'm very nearly on the edge of the verge of the rim of doing something about it. Really I am. It's just difficult. I can't say, "Hey would you like to go for drinks or something?" in a lobby of people. Discretion is the better part of valor, plus it's way less embarrassing to both parties,

The girls I work with think I should call and ask for him, but I still have issue with that since it's just unprofessional.

I'll figure it out. I always do. Until then, I guess I'll use frozen foods as cover to stare wistfully in the general direction of the bank.

Pizza rolls anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment