If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Bells Ain't the Only Thing Ringing...

So yes I made it to Elbo's.
 
It rocked. Musically I was not disappointed. Not that I expected to be, but sometimes here in D'town things get a little bit hyped and I end up feeling sorta gyped.
 
I was disappointed that what I had seen earlier in the day listed the cover as $5, but when I got to the door it was magically $7. Shit like that just bugs me.
 
I went into the night feeling pretty damn good, got a space on the street by the club. Got sweet seat at the bar. When the DJ started spinning he played, you guessed it "Christmas in Hollis" I felt like I was meant to be there.
 
Socially it was less than desired. I saw the object of my crush, and I really don't want to talk about it. I'm going to try to hold on to my crush a little longer. See I told you he'd have a girlfriend!
 
I really must find out what the male obsession with short chicks is, because it's really FUCKING annoying. Actually, I think FUCKING is an understatement.
 
My eyes are burning. My ears are ringing. I'm tired and reek of smoke. All in all a good time... I just wished it had something spectacular happen.
 
I am off to bed...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment