If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Chewing thru the leather strap...

So rather than dwell on the defeat with A2, I decided that maybe I should just do more asking out or whatever.
 
I emailed A1, I've always had his email address but never used it because there were mitigating circumstances. Alas, I have received a little mailer-daemon that said mailbox has exceed it's limit. All is not lost, it just means that the only way any sort of friendship will develop there is if I go to the Trolley, work or a show. By the time I get time to do that he will have been scooped up.
 
I'm not being negative, it's the truth. He's a very scoopable dish. Hell, who am I kidding he probably has a girlfriend as we speak. Everyone that I am interested in seems to be hooked up in some way, shape, or form. Sigh, again with this back to the drawing board crap. Gets so old, so fast.
 
Is it so much to ask for? Is it so much to want someone to want you back?
 
Night's like these were made for vodka tonics...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment