If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bedtime Story...

...not really just getting ready to head there myself.
 
Having three days off and then going back to work make it abundantly clear that the job does nothing for my happiness. If anything, it exacerbates my loneliness and my feelings that I don't fit anywhere. It's beyond horrible.
 
I don't feel much like talking. I came home this afternoon and took a 2 hour nap. I got a chance to talk to a friend of mine I hadn't talked to in awhile. I drank made up vodka concoctions out of my Dorothy Parker martini glass. Took a shower, and now I have a hankering to watch "singles" which is ironic because I really didn't care for that movie when it came out. The soundtrack is great, but it has only really been in the past five years that I have developed an appreciation for that movie.
 
I think wanting to watch has it's roots in Friday night...and my sadness...
 
Hope all is well with everyone reading this...

1 comment:

  1. Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining...not sure what that means really. I don't fit anywhere but it may be a good thing. According to Chinese folklore, each animal is associated with certain personality traits. The Rabbit is known to be quiet, reserved, retrospective and thoughtful. We are the kind of people, that others like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. We are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog. I guess for the Rabbit... life is, what it is. I spent a life time trying too find my self. Its like that you don't know what to do with yourself. That's me at times. Its better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not.

    ReplyDelete