If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Out of balance...

That's what I am right now this very second, sitting at work, $11.00 out of balance. It's bloody annoying, too.

It's been soo quiet today. Then again, it's quiet for me everyday. This dismal cell they call an office. Very little human contact, social interaction, whatever, it's a wonder I'm not completely mad!

Jess bought me a gift. Aww! Made me feel warm and fuzzy for a little bit, especially because didn't get things for everyone here. Not that I blame her, I've been on that should I or shouldn't I kick these past few days. People are just so ungrateful and I am just so poor. I saw some tins of cookies at Trader Joe's for two bucks. I thought I might go that route, but I haven't really decided yet.

I slept horribly last night. As I lingered in bed this morning, it was really frustrating the way my tired eyes hurt so bad. I ended up getting out of the house by like 7:10am because I put an offer out to Jo that if she was up and ready to go by five after we would stop at Tim Horton's. (She waited patiently in the car for me for five minutes in case you were wondering.) It was kind of a nice change. Tried something called a Hot Smoothie (minds up out of the gutter please) and it wasn't half bad.

So, December 23 at Elbo's is Holidayton. A ton of bands playing, very seriously thinking of going looks like a good time, honestly I think the last time I saw Legbone they were liquid. (Give yourself points if you laughed at that one.) And there is some others that I have heard a lot about Joe Anderl, Flyaway Minion, etc etc. Plus, I can wear my recently acquired "hoochie" pants. They really aren't bad by themselves but with the matching top, yeah that's how they got dubbed hoochie pants. It is also entirely possible that A1 might just happen to be there. Not that I would pursuit that on that particular night, but I do think that I should like very much to be in that general vicinity unleashing my saucy vixen side...if I can find it. Still a little undecided, though, as I would like some peeps to go with me and hang. Any one reading this really ought to consider going, I have never not had a good time going to shows. Truly horrible bands don't tend to get gigs, so nights out don't tend to suck.

Well, with that said, I am off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of snow turning to freezing rain right in time for the afternoon drive.

Yipee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment