If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday, Monday...

Sorry I couldn't come up with anything more creative than that today. I just can't find the mood.

I need to work at least three hours of overtime this pay period to make up for what I was short last pay period. Although, I have to find the motivation to make that happen. I just really don't care about Christmas or paying my bills or having any hope that anything is ever going to be better than it is.

I  had thought that Jordan was not going to be participating in Boar's Head (www.gbgm-umc.org/gracedayton/look.html)  this year. I was really looking forward to doing something else. We have tickets for Blacklight Christmas on Saturday and I had been loosely planning making a day of it, but now it's all shot. Rehearsal and 2 shows on Sunday. Rushing around being stuck doing things I don't want to do with people I don't want to be with and being generally aggrieved.

Speaking of... I seem to be a bit of a black sheep for not going Saturday night to Rubi Girls. They'll get over it, I know I have. In the past I have been very social with my co-workers, but I just can't get into it with these people. There are certain people I work with that I routinely want to beat silly as a matter of principle, so it seems to me that mixing that with alcohol would not be a good idea.

This day seems to be dragging on forever. I wish it was time to go to the bank so I could get the hell out of here for a little while.

A2 works at the bank. Makes it worth it even though we all know I'll never ask him out or anything. Just stare and fantasize.

Sadly sometimes that's more than enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment