If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flounder, I am appointing you pledge representative to the social committee.



So, I'm going to try to chain my titles together. Why? Because that's how I roll, I suppose. Because it's funny to me. Because it will make reading the editor more entertaining.


This editor is wacky. It's not so WYSIWYG? Which is frustrating because I have certain ideas about how I want the layout to look and sometimes when I hit "Preview" it is disastrous.

I have no idea what I wanted to talk about today. I just wanted to try to make three days in a row. Maybe if I get consistent on the posting then I can more easily convert over to the "themes" I mentioned I was going to roll over to last month.

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that everything wasn't exactly as it appeared? Like you've been asked to make dinner, but they've already ordered take-out. Actually, that is a great analogy for this particular situation. If we know anything about me, it is that I have never claimed now or ever to "understand" people or how they work or what makes them tick or even what possesses them to hold certain expectations over other people. Anyway, I am not real prepared to go into details. Sooo...

I guess we just twiddle our thumbs or something 'cuz I got nothin'

No comments:

Post a Comment