If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, August 1, 2011

Crazy from the heat

Originally written 2/17/11....

LOL it's only about 60 out, but I drove home from my interview with the sunroof wide open and the tunes blaring! It's who I am really, just doing what felt right. I happened to be listening to NPD's new album, and I found myself liking these lines from "Someone Else" ALOT!
I'm not sure I would be any assistance
I'm quite sure I would just add to resistance
So I won't strive for anything
So failure doesn't have to begin
I think they just hit me differently because of where I was mentally. My job interview when alright. All I can do it tell 'em what I know and hope it's what they want. Besides, I'm not super sure that I belong in that line anymore. It's okay it happens. Anyway, if you would like to hear the rest of the song "Someone Else" you can catch it here: en(p)de

Promote Your Page Too

Coming off of that interview, I am in a weird place. I could do that job with one lobe tied behind my back. A growing obser

No comments:

Post a Comment