If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dogs of war and men of hate

No special meaning to today's title, it was just the first thing that popped in my head after reading the last title. Me and my silly title chaining.

I sort of feel like I just stole from the CVS.

I got:
  • 2 bags of Chex Mix
  • 2 boxes of Nutragrain bars
  • 2 boxes of Fiber One bars
  • 2 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
  • 3 tubes of Colgate Total Whitening
  • 2 50oz bottles of Purex Ultra
  • 2 bottles of Herbal Essence Hello Hydration 2-in-1
  • A box of Mini-Wheats
  • A box of Raisin Bran Crunch
  • Hefty 28ct 30 gallon bags
  • 75oz bottle of Cascade
  • $10 card for Shell
I spent $46.40. If only every moment of life could feel this accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment