If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All-Purpose Flounder

Ha-ha See-food, flounder, get it? 
I do crack myself up some days. Most days really...I have a lot of moments where my jokes are so inside that only my gynecologist gets them. I am not going to say hung up but I am still on about this purpose idea. There's a lot of facets to sift through with this. Well, at least for me...

Anyway, ever notice this on the side bar?

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children ...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's too many words to have tattooed anywhere...well, at least tastefully but I may have to copy it to a card and tape it to my coffee pot. I need to remember this more often.

We are all unique. Sometimes are harder than others for me to deal with my uniqueness...the unique details that are my life. Which reminds me how do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it.  How to you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way! (Insert rimshot here.)

Like right now, I would love to write out a fully thought out entry BUT my son is in the music room turning a desk into a bed. It's not so much the desk I am worried about. I can hear him now, but when he goes quiet there are all those buttons and knobs and cords and boxes to worry about. Since I can't finish my thought today, I'll just leave with a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment