If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, January 9, 2006

I don't like Mondays...

Well, my first thought was to talk about how sick I am of hearing about other people getting married because my friend in Colorado is doing so next month. I'm glad for her, but it still sometimes hard to take.

But there are bigger issues to contend with this morning. See, as you all maybe be aware I am crazy about the band Flyaway Minion. You also may be aware that I used to have my fancy pants rock 'n roll boyfriend. So, being the band whore that I can be, I sent Rob an email tell him to catch them next time they are in Cincy.

For the first time in 8 months, I got a response. It's like my heart breaking all over again.

I know I have said some things in blog that paint a horrible picture, but the blog is not the full story of my life.

So, do I go have a nice cry tonight and probably tomorrow and pretend it didn't happen. Or (and this is what I really want to do) fully torture myself by responding to what he said and saying exactly what I feel.

I have chest pain, a lump in my throat, and kind of wish that I could go home.

I still get sick of hearing everyone is getting married...but maybe that's because I screwed up my chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment