If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Almost Friday!

I don't feel like writing today, so today's message for my flock comes from The Wedding Crashers. Personal opinion, it's one of the better scenes of that movie.

Janice: No, you're really sweet. I've got the perfect girl for you.

Jeremy: Ahh...Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested, but I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested, but now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting...I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward? It's like, well, goodnight. Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug eachother like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close or just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while your just really want to know are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions. And perhaps play a little game called just a tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels or ouch ouch you're on my hair.

Janice: Okay...

If you've not seen the movie, you're missing some good mindless fun. It's got some good stuff in it. Last weekend was like Owen Wilson weekend at our hourse. We watched Wedding Crashers, Meet the Parents, and Meet the Fockers.

Laughing is good.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th and Saturday is the full moon, I think that speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment