If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's merely a flesh wound...

I slept fairly well last night. Better than I have in a while to tell the truth.

DEEP DEEP BREATH.

Maybe Wilco said it best when they said, "Distance has no way of making love understandable."

'cuz you know what -- should I even tell you-- no, no, I don't need anymore grief. But I would you know. In heartbeat. I don't care what anyone says...

It's one of those things, yeah, maybe if I had someone else in my life right now it would be different. But I don't and to find something comparable is going to take awhile. It took a long time to find him.

I don't know. More deep breathing and a little more crying at the sick ironies of my life, I'll be alright.

On the upside, he doesn't hate me. I just wish I could say the same about myself.

Flyaway Minion Friday hopefully that'll make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment