If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

So sleepy...

Very, very sleepy.
 
Long day.
 
Month end usually is.
 
I haven't been able to feel my face for several hours.
 
I think I would like to vomit.
 
I made a CD last night.
 
I made myself a CD for my birthday. Called "30 Years and Still No Signs of Progress"
 
It's playlist is as follows:
 
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Howling Maggie - Promise to Be Happy
Kasey Chambers - Not Pretty Enough
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man [Live]
Keane -Everybody's Changing
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says [Live]
Counting Crows - The Ghost In You
Tori Amos - Leather
Wilco - Radio Cure
The White Stripes - Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine
The Bloodhound Gang - Your Only Friends Are Make Believe
Violent Femmes - Kiss Off [Live]
Dire Straits - Where Do You Think You're Going
Tom Waits - Whistle Down the Wind (For Tom Jans)
Living Colour - Broken Hearts
U2- So Cruel
 
I like to think that the one I made last night is better, well, okay maybe not better but at least more optimistic.
 
2006 Magical mix includes:
 
Tom Waits - Big in Japan
Flyaway Minion - Lost in This Distraction
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Party On The Mountain
Cracker - Shake Some Action
Chaotic Discord - Fuck Religion, Fuck Politics, Fuck the Lot of You
Concrete Blonde -(Love Is A) Blind Ambition
The Soup Dragons - Pleasure
The Soup Dragons - Divine Thing
Mephiskapheles - Saba
The Ramones -  I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Green Day - Android
Faith No More - The Crab Song
Beastie Boys - Hey Ladies
One Way Sytem -  Cum on Feel the Noize
Tom Petty - It's Good to Be King
Jem - Finally Woken
Tom Waits - Hold On
 
I think I could use a shower, a drink and a nap, but not necessarily in that order :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment