If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

C'mon get happy...

My horoscope for the day...

Libra on Wednesday Jan 11, 2006:

 

      Being outspoken may get you into trouble but,

once the dust has settled, you will be able to go

about your business clear of mind and feeling much

better about your future. Don't let anyone who

challenges you get away with cheap shots.

Me, speak my mind, get me in trouble. Um, that's like daily so uh wow what's new.

Well, nice of you to ask. I slept a little better last night. Two nights in a row, yippee!! I had an email about a Hospital Reimbursement Analyst position that I am contemplating answering, even tho it is in Cincy. I think I am going to take Spring Break off with the plan of being somewhere new-ish by June.

As I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking about Rebel's comments. I realized that sometimes when you are looking for something you have to dump out the entire drawer. So, I think I'm going to start emptying drawers. I usually shy away from that because I don't want to do something that would cause undue stress on the kid, but you know since I am controlling the drawers, it would be different. Not like some of the things I have been trying to avoid her ever having to experience, other people pulled those drawers.

I think I am up to three people coming with me to Friday! I'm not so much excited as I had been, a little nervous more than anything. I don't know, putting people together is always a little nerve-wracking. Especially when it looks like you are going to be the driver, and you know you won't want to leave early.





       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment