If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What day is it?

I was thinking Wednesday, but I know it is Tuesday because all three docs worked today.
Yet somehow, I dunno, I'm confused.
 
It's not just the three day weekend that has me disoriented. Trying to get things done and it seems to be messing with my sense of time. Well, that and I could have sworn that several rooms of this house were cleaned on Saturday, yet today when I look around all I see is a Littlest Pet Shop encampment and various other things of the child's. Where does the time go?
 
I went into work today and it was weird. There used to be is spot across from my office that had shelves for x-rays, it was gone! Even better all my boxes that I have to keep, and have been stacking in my tiny office, were stacked neatly where the shelves used to be. It was like a whole different place.
 
I am looking forward to the rest of this week. Not just 'cuz I might be going to hang out with Adam. Thursday there is a coding seminar that I am going to, and I'm excited to get out of the office for a little bit and mingle with other freaks like me, did I mention free lunch?  Then, Friday, I am supposed to be doing something with my friend, Sarah, whom I have not seen since before my birthday. I'm sure I could fill the weekend dance card too if I wanted. Although, I may just dig into some housework over the weekend. It has come to my attention that may have more clothing and shoes than I wear, and I really need to go through it all.
 
I feel positively stressed out. The kid is driving me a little more crazy than normal. Then there are the boys. And work as always. I just really need some downtime, but I can't seem to get it. After I had that massage at work, I was thinking that I was going to try to make a habit of it. It's really not that expensive, and god knows it made me feel so great. It just keeps getting pushed down to the bottom of the list, because well, that what happens to mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment