If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I just thought of something else I would do if money were no object...

This has been a longtime, er, dream of mine. I would take every degree program available through one of those schools on TV. Even the high school diploma, even though I already have one. I don't know why, but I always thought that would be kind of fun.

It'd be kind of useful too. I could really use locksmithing for sure considering the obscene number of times I have locked myself out of my house or vehicle. Plus, there are some crazy new ones I have notice like a certificate in The Holistic Planet. That would look awesome on my Trader Joe's application for sure!

I never said my ideas were sound, just that I have a lot of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment