If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Maybe I was wrong...

Right now...besides being hot, I'm like... YANK!  My friend Whitney in high school. YANK! was like her expression of frustration, especially at the unavoidable, ie, there is a French test tomorrow.
 
I could fill this whole page with YANK! tonight.
 
'Cept I don't really know where to start, plus in another couple o' days it'll have passed and I don't think that I want these current feelings down for posterity.
 
All things considered this has been a pretty good weekend, so it's only that I am Jenny that I'm sitting here feeling at all like this. Sigh...
 
I wish I could even explain it in words.
 
If it wasn't raining I go walk. That's really what I want to do. I don't want to talk. I want to walk. Power walk, probably to the 25 years of punk CD. Actually, I need to make a power walk CD.
 
Ack, now I have Depeche Mode stuck in my head.
 
Trophy MILF...hmm...it's not that I am not laughing, it's that it's hitting me in a place that makes meeting her impossible because it is churns a particular kind of aggressiveness in me that borders on unadulterated evil.
 
I should have been a soccer hooligan when I grew up.
 
 

1 comment: