If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Might as well...

I wasn't going to blog today. I mean I've been pretty sporadic with it lately anyway, so who cares? Plus, I really screwed up one of them and things that I didn't actually want to become known became known.

Got a lot on my mind, which is why I've been more migraine-y than usual. I know, I know, the other day I was all I probably have that stupid smile on my face. Well, that was the other day.

Today, I'm tired. I'm not sure what time I fell asleep. Yesterday should have been a better day for me, but I was preoccupied. Like I said I've got a lot on my mind. We actually had gone to bed about 11, but I found myself out on the couch a little bit later. I really dig Kelly Clarkston way more than I should admit in a public forum. (I flipped back and forth between Fuse & BBC America until Coupling was over, then between Fuse & some show with Ice-T on Vh-1) It was like 4 when I crawled back in bed.

Some days I can feel myself splitting in half...some days I don't care.

Sigh...it's funny how I never can ever seem to accomplish the things I'd like to get done.

Wow, if I had a cot in my office I would so be curled up on it. Although, I would rather be curled up and purring in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment