If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Counting down...

First, some of the funky formatting has not been on purpose. I have been too lazy/tired/busy to fix it.

 

I am right now at this very moment starving.

 

I am somewhat regrettably a smoker again.

 

I have 22 minutes to kill.

 

I'm tired.

 

I have spent too much time today trying to self-diagnosis.

 

I didn't have coffee this morning.

 

I really want to do lots o' things tonight.

 

I think I'm blushing now.

 

All that only killed 2 minutes.

 

I bet when this hits it'll be quadruple spaced... Outlook seems to be like that.

 

I feel like I am forgetting something, but I don't know what.

 

My laptop seems to have crashed again.

 

One of these days I'll remember to back up my checkbook.

 

I'm so lost without it, and I am horrible tracking it the old fashioned way.

 

2 more minutes gone.

 

I think if I turn off everything slowly, and say good-bye to everyone then I could take 15 minutes to hit the time clock.

 

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment