If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Odd obsessions & other questions of sanity...

I am consumed with the notion that I need to get my bathroom done.

Not just painted & trimmed.

The shower put back together.

Everything cleared out so it can be used.

I'm not going into the reasons this is on my mind.

It is.

Lots of things are there these days.

Things I don't think I've ever thought about.

EVER.

Nineteen days if I counted right, but it feels like tomorrow.

I kinda wish I could go back to Saturday.

I'm kinda tired of hearing about the speed of things.

It just doesn't help. They all have nineteen days to change their

tunes, because I'm gonna need them. I can't lean on

people who can't be empathetic.

If I finish the bathroom, then I'm going to have to do my room too.

Only because they are adjacent to each other,

and well I'm just that girly.

Sigh.

My other little project, well, it's not coming along as fast as I wish it would.

I'll figure it out though, I mean I've got a little time.

Maybe I'll feel better after tonight.

I mean, you know, I would hope that Sarah doesn't

tell me that I need Prozac again,

But

you never know.

All these things I want to do.

Sigh...

Maybe I'll just start with the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment