If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, April 9, 2006

This one is for all the ladies...

I have been thinking about a few things over the past few hours. Thinking about how many people's lives I've ruined. Thinking about all the men I have been purported to have led astray. All the indiscretions that I have allegedly committed. Thinking about how many times some stupid bitch has blamed me for her lack of self-esteem.
 
Stupid, stupid bitches. Do you think I asked to be born this way?
 
Maybe if you all spent less time whining to me about how horrible I am because of some perceived impropriety and channeled that energy into thinking about all that's good about you. Fuck, we so would not be having this conversation.
 
Honestly, i'm hardly some ethereal goddess. Or rocket scientist. Or whatever other demigod of mythical proportions you have made me out to be. But I thank you for shooting all of that vibe into my legend.
 
I'm soo fucking sick of other women blaming me for their problems. I'm soo fucking sick of listening to stupid fucking bitches cackle on about inconsequential shit. I'm soo fucking sick of being the whipping girl. I'm soo fucking sick of women.
 
Most of tonight I have had strains of an old Ice-T song in my head..."I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." 
 
Again, I didn't ask to be born this way. Hell, a large part of the time, I don't even try. I'm me. Sorry that is such a dreadfully egregious crime to womankind, but if he (whomever he might be) is thinking of me and not you I hardly see how it's my fault. After all, that means you're the uninteresting one?
 
I think I'm going to make a drink and go to bed and dream of taking up kickboxing... oh shit I can't do that it'll make some chick somewhere blame me for her own self-loathing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment