If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, April 8, 2006

346.20 to the nth power

In case you didn't know, 346.20 is the icd-9 code for variant migraine.
 
 
I really think I could get into 787.03 (nausea and vomiting.) Oh especially the vomiting.
 
 
Nothing has really panned out today. There has been a lot of good, but when we were all seriously on
the verge of a breakthrough moment. The phone rang.
 
 
Then my afternoon plans fell through.
 
 
Now I find myself to be the recipient of a new message.
 
 
I promised that I would never air our dirty laundry in my blog, but right now... argh! What am I supposed to do? Call my friends, so they can I told you so me?
 
 
I knew as soon as my mailbox popped up and I saw the notification, I knew it was from her. What have I gotten myself into? I mean I'm sitting here and thinking about what you said this morning about how I was okay in thinking what I did last night, and how you *69d the phone this morning. And the circumstances surrounding your abrupt departure.
 
 
Quandary is an understatement. I'm sitting here worried about you. I'm worried about me. I'm worried about Jo. Even a little worried about her, but I'm really glad that I have neither a rabbit or a giant soup pot. I can weather this, I'm sure. I'm having a hardtime right at this moment though with whether or not I want to do so.
I know that none of this is easy. I don't want to make it harder.
 
 
I want everything to be okay. I feel like I should call your family and apologize for ever talking to you and ultimately stirring up shit. Granted, not on purpose... I'm not that kind of girl which brings us back to the question of is it because of me or because I am not her?
 
 
It is taking every ounce of my being right now to not respond with a scathing, verbal bitch slap.

No comments:

Post a Comment