If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, April 14, 2006

If I ran my blog like I was the CIA

If I operated this blog o' mine as if I were the CIA, today's entry would look something like this:

 

I am totally stressed out about everything. I can feel myself starting wall up my heart. I don't think that it is a case of too much too quick, more of an issue with this is not really any place I have ever been. I'm scared as hell.

 

I am developing serious cold feet. I have spent most of today orchestrating a fight in my head.

 

I am fairly excited tho, I am getting Teezers from Sub House for lunch. Woohoo!

 

So, nervous and worked up, and I feel bad that I am feeling like I could totally walk away right now. I feel bad that I am not as

affectionate as he is. I feel confused about the next six months.

 

Tonight, we are going to my parent's and I am to meet Mark. It is just adding to my anxiety.

 

The worst part is that more and more I don't think that I can accept and deal with his continuing friendship with Rachel. So, in a way her little message to me was pre-emptive because maybe she's really the one who wins.

 

 

 

Nice, huh? I feel better already.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment