If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, April 16, 2012

Technical difficulties brought to you by the letter M,O,N,D,A and Y

Okay, okay, it isn't just Monday that is to blame. I've been out of sorts most of the weekend. I did work on trying revamp the page only to hit a wall created by my piecemeal knowledge of HTML and a lack of patience.

Tis mostly okay anyway because the intense focusing on this and what I call my practice blog lead to some interesting clarifications in me gulliver. I probably can't give my DIY tech bent all the credit. I started reading Living Beyond Your Feelings: Controlling Emotions So They Don't Control You by Joyce Meyer on Thursday. Hmmm, so my picture is probably indicative that I've not read the whole book but what I have read has been very insightful and has some practical application to my life.

It's going to take longer than a weekend to get  this blog whipped into shaped. It didn't seem like it would. Patience is not one of my virtues. I really feel like I have been working on things forever and nothing ever quite comes to fruition.

There ya go another Jen-U-Whine blog :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment