If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Investing in yourself...literally.

{EAV:eddef492e1f9a4cb}I think I have a new favorite game...Empire Avenue. Which really operates kind of like the stock market, but the product is yourself and your social media activities. You don't have to be some hot and heavy social media guru to enjoy Empire Avenue. I've been playing for less than a day and managed to make it onto a Hot Picks List.

I guess I like it because I am just a dabbler who is considering a more in depth romance with social media. Plus, since all of my "stuff" is linked in to my Empire Avenue account, it's far more productive than any Zynga game...now to convince my FrontierVille friends of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment