If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another night of bad sleep...

Why is it so much to ask to be the center of someone else's world?

Why-sigh, why isn't there a damn thing about me that makes people put other people off?

Even the guy who claimed he dropped a ton of other women to be with me, never called me back.

 

Go figure.

 

I should go to a hockey game this weekend, but I would only annoy my company.

Annoy on levels no one should ever put up with from anyone.

 

How can one woman be subjected to so much shit in life?

 

It's not even that emotional wreck part of it that bothers me. It's that no one ever EVER

seems to understand me or anything about or they just ARGHH!!

 

I haven't felt this way in such a longtime, and I am talking both the positive and the negative of

what I am feeling right now.

 

...

 

I rolled my hair last night so I have big hair today. I kinda like it. I wish I could get a picture up.

I did it to try to make me feel better, but it's only making me feel worse. I've got on one of my

favorite little dresses and my red shoes but somehow...

 

It's a good thing I work in a place where we order Kleenex by the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment