If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

That's an understatment!

My horoscope today:
 
Wednesday Mar 1, 2006   

Focus on health and happiness and you will feel good about yourself and your future. Implement a program that includes exercise, diet and relaxation. You need to get back on track physically.

 
Guess who gets to go for a bunch o' test this month :)
 
I should go do laundry. Don't feel like it tho. Just watched a movie with the kid. Yours, Mine, Ours. The original is so much better. I love the end when Doris Day says whatever it is she says about wanting Moo Goo Gai Pan. Anyway, maybe I can get jo to watch my movie.
 
If I go watch it in my room, I will fall asleep and chaos will ensue. It always does.
 
Sigh...
 
Double sigh...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment