If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday Night's alright for fighting....

So, I wonder what I would have to do to be worthy of having the mobile phone turned off while I am there.
 
Sarah came over last night, and hung out with me.
I subjected her to some of the poetry that I wrote this week.
She now thinks I need Prozac.
 
It was good to talk to her.
She's known me for a longtime,
Not continuously but long enough.
Long enough to know that my recent feelings of being back
in high school aren't good.
But she says that telling someone that I am not going to
talk to them anymore because I feel like I am back in
12TH grade
and well,
honestly, that didn't work out so well for me.
I don't even think that Sarah really
knows the extent of how badly things got for me then,
but that would be because I stopped talking to her.
She really should thank me for that.
Otherwise, she would have been sucked into the drama.
 
So, he claims he has time today to come look at my laptop.
I'm not holding my breath.
In fact, another few days and I might have completely rebuilt
my wall with a few extra fortifications.
 
So, sad, but that's my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment