If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Variant Migrainepalooza

I don't know, it's probably more acute stress than migraine, especially since my neck hurts.

I slept horribly last night.

Saying what your thinking shouldn't make you feel worse, should it?

Maybe I don't know how to explain anything to anyone anymore.

That can't be entirely true. I just explained Medicare's payment policy on tetanus shots to my manager.

Surely things in life are less complicated than ANYTHING issued by CMS!

I guess I have always been impatient to some extent. I also have never really been one to-I dunno.

I jotted down a little something while stuck at the A/R meeting. I don't know why I didn't just post that.

So, yeah, here it is:


Tears stream past

        Wine-stained teeth

Why does it seem like I

        Only make sense to myself?

I don't want to shove you away.

I don't want anything to end.

I just want it to be okay

        To feel the way I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment