If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, March 23, 2006

You've got mail...

I've got email waiting to be read, the voice mail told me so.

I'd read it here, but

        a)it's long

        b)the subject line tells me it's better to wait 'til I'm home

I forgot to charge my phone so I can't really call

        Anyone

It's no use calling from here

        937-000-0000 never gets picked up

'less it's someone who knows it might be me

The day has been long.

Maybe 'cuz I'm still a little tired.

Maybe 'cuz I haven't occupied myself with thoughts

        like I always do

I need to do laundry.

I have a fairly good feeling that after I read that email

        My house is going to get cleaned

It's what I do when I need to think

        Clean, clean, clean

Laundry first tho

        Can't hardly get into my bathroom

Eighteen minutes and I can leave...

        ...pick up Jo

        ...go home

        ...read

Hmm, 'cept she's probably going to need fed

Maybe she'll eat cereal again

Mmmm, Lucky Charms for dinner...

Sixteen minutes...

        I should do some actual work

        Or at least go be social

       

I've been exceedingly nice to people this week.

Not that I am not nice,

But as far as here I tend not to be

Although, I bet the time clock says something else

Argh...

This is gonna kill me.

I'm just not ready to deal with the realities that I have been avoiding.

Hmm, apparently I'm supposed to tho 'cuz Jo just called to ask if she could go

Home with someone else.

Me alone.

Hmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment