If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gnawing off my bottom lip...

When I get into certain emotionally distressing situations, I oft find myself chewing on my lip. Okay, sure, sometimes I am just thinking, but right now it is ever so much more than that. Hopefully, I am still cute without a bottom lip.
 
So, I think I may move this dog and pony show to myspace.com...if only so that my friends will actually read it. And so that I can feel important that 300 people whom I have never met want to be my friend.
 
I told Lynn yesterday that the power of positive thinking is overrated because it seems like part of positivity is blindness or oblivion and uh, yeah when reality hits it fucking hurts like mofo.
 
I have about a gazillion sentences going through my head that start out,"I shoulda never..."
Which probably explains why I am not asleep right now, and why my right leg is bouncing like crazy.
 
I'm gonna go put on some good tasting chapstick and gnaw my lip the rest of the way...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment