If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, May 18, 2012

I give up

I was working at post and inadvertently hit something that caused the screen to change and apparently lost the entire post. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. The other post was titled "He told me to pray about it" and it was a well written account of part of what the hell is wrong with me (I guess).

So, it's true. I can't rub two sticks together to get fire anymore than I can do anything else in life with some degree of success. Seriously... I am sitting here I do the research, I follow the "plan", I do the same things as other people who are trying the same things. Sooo, am I just a complete and total Fn 'tard or are they lying about their results?

The only appropriate song here is this one:

So that's it for today I guess. Hardly kind, hardly loving, hardly giving but idk, I'm just not feeling it. I've hit a wall I guess and I just wonder what the point of all this trying is...I just want to do something that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment