If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm the root of all that's evil, but you can call me "Cookie"

Technical difficulties reinforce the notion that pessimism is a better outlook on life. After all, if I had been pessimistic, I would not be disappointed right now that I'm still using the dial-up.

Lots on my mind, but no energy to type it.

My kid is joining the chess club to meet boys. I'm not crazy about the meet boys part because she is really too young to be thinking about things like that, but it's chess club boys so... Actually, she's joining it for the chess so she can get better and finally beat me. Although, I wish I would have thought of that. Hmm, except I was already friends with all the guys in chess club when I was in school, so it would have been somewhat redundant.

I need to quit smoking but I have all the willpower of...several horrible, yet funny analogies...

I'm going to bed and I'm not getting up 'til 8am. Ha, even if I said noon, I'd still be up by 8. Maybe overnight the DSL fairy will have been here. (I know though it won't get rectified 'til closer to the end of the timeframe they gave.)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment