If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, September 1, 2006

Open my front door, hear my back door slam

It's Zep and probably half a trillion blues songs if you're curious.

Today I learned that I can spend an inordinate amount of time on wikipedia. I also learned I may be a redneck which is apparently different from a hick or hillbilly in that hick's and hillbilly's backwardness comes from geographical isolation. Really, who knew? Fascinating stuff, huh?

I'm quite looking forward to this school year. Lots of stuff going on, and well Jordan's pretty excited about it.

In general, very quite annoyed but rather than rant I have a big bowl of homeade chocolate pudding (remember the fudge that didn't turn out) and homemade whipped cream to take solace.

Maybe I'll come back to what all is annoying me...

No comments:

Post a Comment