If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Simply a look can break your heart

So, I bought some pants today. Size 8. No, not bragging. Kind of in disbelief really.

It's been a long day. Got a lot of the house put back together, but it's not nearly done. As predicted I was up by 8, and I should sleep well tonight.

Also, bought a dress. I don't know where the hell I am ever going to wear this dress, but now I have a new dress. It's one of those knit jersey hoochie dresses for lack of any better description. It was a $44 dress, and I got it for $4. Jordan was insistent that I needed this dress. I mostly bought it to shut her up. It does look good on me, but like I said no clue where I might wear it.

Sleepy, sleepy Jen is going to grab as snack and hit the sack.

Heh, I should post my dreams. Had one the other night that was almost entirely about capri pants, it's been like that since I started sleeping better. I've dreamt of things I haven't seen in years, places from elementary school, people I'd nearly forgotten about... as if I haven't slept in 30 years and I'm just now getting around to processing it. Kinda kooky...kinda scary, but I'll take it over exhaustion any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment