If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, September 8, 2006

Going to California with an aching in my heart


One time, I smashed his arm in the door attempting to put motion to the word of the Temper Tantrum Turtle song on the Sweet Pickles album.

I don't know why this of all memories has been on me today.

But it is...

My brother will be leaving at 6am for a new life in San Francisco.

We had dinner tonight, and went to Tom's Corn Maze in Germantown.

I don't know what bothers me more: the fact that I don't know when I will see him again or that everyone seems to get out of here but me.

I think I'd feel worse if I wasn't sure that he will find better things there than he has found here.

It's been a week, eh?

Turns out there is just enough chianti left to put me to sleep, so that's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment