If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine

Don't think life is complicated?

I have been thinking a lot lately about how interconnected my love life has been. If you only count the guys that I have been somewhat romantically linked to at some point, turns out a lot of them know each other independently of knowing me. I got bored and did a little chart. I'd put it up here 'cuz it quite pretty, but I can't get the format right.

I think it means it's time to move to a new state.

Or maybe it means I really am the center of the universe.

At any rate, it's a little mind blowing that guys I was involved with 10 years ago probably know guys I have been recently involved with. Granted, it wouldn't come up in conversation because they aren't aware.




If I get it formatted, I'll throw it up here for everyone else's amusement. I could write it all out but it's truly complex and would get confusing. Not just because of the web that has been woven, but because in this web there are 2 Jons, 2 Jasons, 3 Robs, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Too much freetime?

No comments:

Post a Comment