If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Super Slacker Update

Yeah, as of thirty seconds ago, I declared myself to be Super Slacker. I have fifteen minutes until I leave for work and I have been "wasting" it reading another blog: The Church of No People. The last couple of posts there really resonate with me right now. Timely in a personal way, I guess.

Super Slacker fits, even though admittedly, the slack is derived from this wacky schedule I have been working the past month or so. I usually have two hours in the morning to get things done. That's really not a lot of time. Then, on the back end, I come home, eat, spend sometime with the fam and find myself going to bed. Now, if I were on a 9to5 schedule, the time I go to bed on this schedule would equate to going to bed sometime between Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.  It's less than favorable. Nothing gets done and come to think of it I do miss me some Jeopardy!

Only a few more days and I am switching everything, company, schedule, and hopefully attitude. Despite all of my delusions of slack and lack, I have learned over the past several weeks a lot of things about myself that I don't even have time to post right now.

I have a bunch of work doodles for retooling the site a bit. I can only be me. I only really want to be me, and so I have to trim a few things. I am excited. I just need to bushwhack the safari that my house has become and a few other "housekeeping" sort of things before I get back to blogging.

Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment