If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, September 10, 2012

What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?

someecards.com - I'm ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike bar
Happy Monday! Well, at least for me, I just figured out the Monday is easy to meet when you have two hours before work to brace yourself. And by brace myself, I mean drink an entire pot of Carmel Truffle coffee and write a post.

Admittedly, Mondays can be hard. So much to do to get out the door, and if you've overdone the weekend then it's that much harder. I have to get up by 7 to get my son to preschool by 9 which on some level seems sad because preschool is just at the end of our street. If I can manage to wake before him and get things done it's a breeze. This morning, he was up right behind me which completely changes the flow and tone of things.

After dropping him off, I have about 2 1/2 hours until I have to be at work. Today, I came home ate leftover Mexican and loaded the dishwasher. While loading the dishwasher, the Klondike thing came to mind.

On one hand, the Klondike bar seems like a deal with the devil. Or maybe it's a genie in the bottle. I don't know. I just had a lot of things on my mental to-do list and I am really wondering if a Klondike bar would help me knock them out.

Like if Klondike bars had some sort of magical time-bending abilities I would totally down a whole package! I literally would run to the nearest store (to balance the calories-duh) and woof down a couple of packages if it meant at the end of the day everything would be done, finished, solved, mended, returned, etcetra. 

Alas, it's only chocolate covered ice cream and would really only succeed in kicking me up a dress size. But if it were somehow both magical and delicious, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment