If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

These pretzels are making me thirsty...

I don't know why I picked that. Probably because it is one of the last times I am going to random with my blogs. I had an epiphany today. Goood god I have no idea why it took so long for these certain things to click. A little slow on the uptake Jen, a little slow on the uptake.

I never really intended this to be a rambling, personal blog. I actually had that in Chisel Point for Deeper Penetration. I could go back there for that sort of thing. Anyway, I really did have a theme and a plan and I just didn't know how to execute it. Or perhaps, on a divine level, it just wasn't my time. Well, now is the time and over the next couple weeks there are going to be changes here. nothing drastic, but certainly noticeable.

Today has been fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment