If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.

I remember a day when this song haunted me, like everywhere I went, every time I got into the car, everywhere some rendition was playing. It's a great story I will have to tell it to you sometime.


If I could bottle this up right now and keep it forever.

Tonight has been such a blessing. It is well, folks. I think I got my still back and thank God for that because I was starting to believe the lies and rumors about me. It is so well and I believe it will stay that way.

There is another version of this song on the Gaither VEVO page that is worth checking out for Wintley Phipps intro to it. I didn't share it here because I just wanted everyone to get straight into one of my favorite versions of this hymn.


No comments:

Post a Comment