If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, January 25, 2013

Frozen Frustration Friday

Ha ha! Like that I just made it up. I was going to take picture of the view from where I am sitting but with my camera it doesn't look as cool, so I just opened the door and snapped my front porch.

The snow only bothers me me if I have to drive. Well, if I have to drive a car I have not previously driven in the snow. I may take my daughter's car (aka my old car) out later because at least I know how it reacts. I only had to drive less than a mile round trip to drop my son off and it was enough for me to decide that I didn't want to drive in it anymore. I do sort of regret that because all my errands were within a mile. Gas. Track. Arrow.

The snow is the least of my frustrations. I tried to get him scheduled for daycare next week and I can't get Thursday. I am sure I can get coverage elsewhere, but it pains me greatly to have to rely on that source. I am more and more unimpressed with our preschool/daycare situation. Ask me sometime about the no pick up during naps policy if you really want to get me going. Or how unnecessary I think certain people's attitudes are. I mean if your personality can only be described with words I am not going to post here, then maybe you should reconsider being in a position where you have to deal with people.

I was already kinda frustrated with that job being pushed back a week, and then I get a call this morning that the start time for Monday has changed but they don't know if it's changed for the whole week. It would be preferable to have a "real" job instead of this totally expendable temp BS. I apply. I apply. I apply. I interview. I interview. I interview. No one hires me. We need money. What else am I supposed to do?

I am like an iceberg anymore. What you see, what I share, it's just the tip of this big frozen mass I have become. Letting it go and whatnot is not so easy when it just seems like nothing ever changes for the positive. There's all these little dark spots, some of them I don't have the first clue how to make bright.

It's kind of hard to believe that I woke up in a great mood and now I just feel like crying...or walking to Arrow to spend this gift card that's burning a hole in my wallet for lunch. (Just for the record, they do have food at Arrow, a whole deli as a matter of fact, so don't start an intervention yet.) Shrug, maybe I'll just throw the one-hour reggae meditation on my iPod and run a few small errands before I need to be anywhere.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment