If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Deleted most of the post but I couldn't waste the picture

Baby goats made uncute with Photoshop

 Actually, I deleted the entire post. A most personal "Ever Felt Like You've Sold Your Soul to the Devil?" post. I had started it the day after Christmas and worked on it since but I decided tonight that I wasn't going to give power to that thought.

Being negative about it is only going bring me more negative. Yes, I do feel as if my soul has been sold out. Yes, I totally am not comfortable with certain situations in my life. Yes, I am completely conflicted about EVERYTHING. The thing is if I keep being a whinerbaby I am not going to get what I need or be able to do what I need to do. I have to believe that find God in this situation and I have to follow that lead. Or something like that...

Because the post was originally titled something about my soul to the Devil, that's where the picture came in. Goats are creepy. Even cute little baby goats. I don't know why I feel that way, probably some traumatic Young's Dairy experience that I can't fully remember. So anyway because the original post mentioned the devil and I think goats are creepy and I got a new toy for Christmas...shrug...I made unholy goats. What can I say everyone needs a hobby.

So, yeah, accentuate the positive. Don't give to much power to the negative. Try to love people where they are. Pray that they can overcome their issues. Look for guidance from a higher source. And stop being a whinerbaby. That's pretty much where I am. It's not a head in the sand. It's being one of the only sane people being able to look at a situation and know that despite how insane, crazy, f'd up a person or situation is...there is still hope. There is always hope.

I forget that sometimes.

I am sure we all do.

Enjoy the goats.






No comments:

Post a Comment